do you want to make a difference?
The Advantage SA Speakers in Schools program connects students with successful, young professionals, who provide first-hand advice regarding the benefits of building a career right here in South Australia.
With over 500 speakers from a variety of industries, teachers can select from a pool of speakers to present in classrooms, assemblies, graduation ceremonies and career expos, all at no cost and no limit!
For an interactive overview of the Speakers in Schools program watch our promotional video.
- 03 Apr 2013 What do some of our Speakers do? Meet Tom Bourne..
- 03 Apr 2013 What do some of our Speakers do? Meet Aaron Tuckfield..
- 11 Feb 2013 Presentation Tips by Darren Fleming
- 29 Nov 2012 Making the most of our Program
- 17 Oct 2012 Speaker Spotlight | Kate Rush
- 18 Sep 2012 Speakers in Schools August Update